We want your first, and every visit to our office to be enjoyable and relaxing. What YOU WANT matters to us, so we will communicate with you as we recognize your dental health needs.
Because your time is valuable, we work to make every minute count so you can receive the quality care you need in a timely manner. Before your appointment, please fill out the new patient forms available here: [https://new-patients/online-forms/].
At your first appointment, you can expect:
- To meet Dr. Holbrook and his friendly team
- To discuss your medical and dental history and any medications you are currently taking
- A full set of x-rays to be taken of your mouth
- A health check-up for your gums. The health of your gums is critical to the long-term health of your teeth and your smile
- An oral cancer screening recommended yearly for early detection
- An intra-oral camera exam to see up-close the overall health, strength and appearance of your teeth and your smile
- A thorough exam from the doctor, as well as discussion of any problems/concerns you have